Interim Head of Supporter Experience
- 14-month opportunity
- Work with a renowned and influential international development organisation
- Guide an innovative, high energy digitally proficient team
- Work flexibly in a values driven, high performance environment
Oxfam is a global movement of people, working together to end the injustice of poverty by tackling inequality. Working with partners, allies, communities and their supporters, Oxfam is changing the world for the better at every level, at scale, here and now, and for the long term.
Their efforts are focused on representing vulnerable people affected by marginalisation and injustice and delivering programs which aid their well-being and development.
Oxfam are part of an international confederation of 20 organisations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in more than 75 Countries, to help vulnerable people in need.
As Head of Supporter Experience, you will have overall responsibility for the planning and management of our supporters’ experience across their many and varied interactions with Oxfam Australia.
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Resource Growth, you will lead a small specialist team of data analysts and digital experts to enhance experience and engagement, maximise supporters’ financial contribution to our programs and strengthen their long-term partnership with us.
You may have gained your experience and expertise in a commercial environment (e.g. financial services, energy), and now have an interest and desire to use it to “give back” to communities who need support..
You will be excited by the opportunity to further build your capability working with a focussed, innovative organisation and team before moving on to your next challenge.
You’ll almost certainly have:
- Experience successfully leading, mentoring and developing a digitally skilled team
- An “In depth” understanding of customer segmentation, marketing, and CRM technologies
- Skilled in “mapping the customer journey” and implementing process improvement
- Adept at leading a team of data analysts to identify client needs and opportunities
- Demonstrated success in mapping the customer experience, and identifying and implementing enhanced service delivery
This is a 14-month opportunity while the incumbent is on parental leave. A start date in November (or earlier), is ideal.
For more information, please contact Martin Searle, Partner Gig Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, 10 Oct 2022
To apply – please go to fisherleadership.com and click on ‘APPLY ONLINE’ using reference OXFihs0922, addressing your brief cover letter and resume to Martin Searle of Gig Executive, or call +61 1300 347 437 for further information.Download candidate information