Senior People and Culture Business Partner (Contract)
- 18-month contract opportunity
- Able to start immediately and deliver on key people and culture initiatives
- Work flexibly in a value – driven, high performance environment
Gig Executive is partnering with a Victorian sporting regulatory body that provides an environment for future expansion and revenue growth to maximize opportunities and returns for all participants in its sport.
The organisation is committed to building a workplace that not only respects but embraces difference and sees diversity as an essential part of their success. They are values driven and strive for a culture of inclusion where all people feel respected, valued, listened to, inspired and that they belong.
Due to some structural changes, our client is seeking a Senior People and Culture Business Partner to join the People and Culture team. The role will provide generalist support to the organisation’s leaders and employees alongside leading key people and culture initiatives and will take ownership of all aspects of the employee lifecycle for all business partners.
The role will also play a critical role in coaching, supporting, and building leadership capability within the organisation.
The successful candidate will work closely with the executive leadership team to facilitate the organisation’s alignment to the People strategy and help create an exceptional employee experience.
The successful candidate will be able to successfully demonstrate:
- Immediate availability or ability to start in one – two weeks.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence, negotiate and build trusting relationships
- Experience in coaching employees as well as senior leadership team members
- Sound knowledge of local industrial regulations, including end to end performance management experience
- Experience developing and leading organisational change initiatives that deliver tangible business results
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving capability with a continuous improvement mindset
- Experience in ER and IR, along with liaising with union representatives and an understanding of the Fair Work Commission processes
- A proven solutions-focused approach, with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate pragmatic, and commercially astute solutions
- Experience in the use of a contemporary human resources information system (HRIS)
This is an 18-month contract opportunity with a start date in mid-November
For more information, please contact Tania Robinson, Consultant Gig Executive at email@example.com
Tuesday, 8 November at 3.00 pm
To apply – please go to fisherleadership.com and click on ‘APPLY ONLINE’ using reference OURipc1022, addressing your brief cover letter and resume to Tania Robinson of Gig Executive, or call +61 1300 347 437 for further information.