Chief Executive Officer
- Lead the expansion of this trusted and proven digital product and services company
- Be part of the ongoing creation of innovative security software solutions
- Work with the Executive Chair to continue proven fast track growth
As CEO, you will lead and manage this exciting Australian success story company in cyber products and services markets focused on financial services and government internationally.
Your leadership will focus on:
– Leading export growth currently on an exponential trajectory
– Leveraging existing and proven software development skills within the company
– Innovating to broaden existing products and services and address emerging opportunities
Ideally, you will have a track record of success in sales and product management in security or identity management disciplines in banking, finance and government sectors at the CIO, COO or CEO levels. Experience in offshore software product target markets particularly Europe and the Asia Pacific will be an advantage.
A highly attractive remuneration package comprising salary and equity participation will be offered to the right candidate who brings the relevant experience, genuine energy and strong values alignment.
The firm is a privately held Australian company that focuses on the provision of products and services to support the security of its customers e-services delivery channels.
With head office based in Melbourne, and a long tenured dedicated development and support services team, the business entails:
– Provision of Professional Services to support customer implementations of supplied products
– Bespoke development of software to support customer needs.
– Support services providing customers with 24×7 assistance with respect to product operations.
This exciting and profitable company has operated successfully as it grows and continues to fund innovation through its own R&D activities.
To apply – please click on ‘Apply online’ using reference OURceo0519, addressing your cover letter and resume to David Baber or Anj Popat of Fisher Leadership, or call +61 1300 347 437 for further information.