Chief Strategy & Engagement Officer
Transforming Oral Health for all Victorians
- Shape DHSV’s value proposition for the future
- Collaborate on world leading project
With a view to positioning DHSV as provider of the “words best oral and dental healthcare”, this is a new role that will focus on building and developing key partnerships with key health agencies in addition to state and federal government bodies. This is a significant role which will work to influence and increase the organisation’s state-wide, national and international profile, including promotion of the international 2022 Value Based Health Care Prize.
Reporting to the CEO and as a member of the executive team, the CSEO will lead the oversight of DHSV’s strategic direction, advocacy and engagement. Via a comprehensive strategy for engagement and partnership, the CSEO will ensure the ongoing reputation and image of DHSV is enhanced and supported.
The successful candidate will:
- present with outstanding strategic capabilities, strong advocacy and influencing skills
- outstanding interpersonal communication to ensure credible conversations with high level stakeholder
- bring extensive knowledge of key market drivers and developments in the health sector
- hold tertiary qualifications in business strategy, public health, business management or a related field
Dental Health Services Victoria (DHSV) is a community focussed health service striving for a Victoria that is disease and cavity free where good oral health is better health. Recognised internationally as a leader in integrating the principles of value-based healthcare, the organisation is embarking on an exciting new Strategic Direction, which unites its consumers, community, staff, and partners. This direction places patients at the centre of a new, more advanced and effective oral health system aimed at making a real difference to the lives of Victorians.
For more information on the organisation visit: dhsv.org.au
To apply – click on ‘APPLY NOW’ and using reference DENcse0522 address your cover letter and resume to Liz Jones, of Fisher Leadership, or call 1300 347 437 for further information.