Executive Branch Manger Cyber Security Centre and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Lead the way for Cyber Security driving significant impact across ACT’s digital and data agenda
- Use your superior influential skills
- Critical role partnering across government
The ACT Cyber Security Centre (ACTCSC), led by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), leads the ACT Government’s efforts to prepare, prevent and respond to cyber security incidents by providing:
- Strategic direction and guidance by way of Cyber Strategic priorities.
- Expert advice on cyber security threats, risks and treatment options.
- Risk analysis and assurance.
- Responding to Cyber incidents and events.
- Collaboration with interstate, intrastate, industry and federal entities.
The Chief Information Security Officer is a member of the DDTS executive leadership team and enables the ACT Government to make informed, risk-based decisions about cyber threats.
The role leads risk management of the ACT Government systems, contributes to, and influences, policy and strategic thinking across all aspects of information and cyber security.
Success requires an outstanding leader with a strong track record of achievement in uplifting Cyber posture in a complex environment. You will be an influential communicator and have experience in driving security cultural change. You will provide thought leadership, communicating a relevant strategy and vision, deliver an innovative approach and possess high level stakeholder management skills, You will have an outstanding partnering and customer service focus with the ability to present practical solutions. You will have exceptional interpersonal, communication skills, inspiring a sense of purpose and direction, complemented by sound judgement, intellectual rigour and an ability to operate in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Professional qualifications in Security Management for example CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent.
- This is a Security Assessed Position, NV1 (Secret).
- Must be an Australian citizen.
The successful applicant will be engaged under a performance-based long-term contract for a period of five years. Prospective applicants should be aware that long-term engagements are tabled in the ACT Legislative Assembly.
The Digital, Data and Technology Solutions Group (DDTS) has responsibility to drive the ACT’s digital and data agenda, lead the whole of government strategic direction for ICT including cyber security, as well as provide technical, tactical and transactional support for whole of government ICT, including ACT Government schools and the Canberra Institute of Technology.
Application requires a targeted one-page cover letter, your curriculum vitae and a statement detailing your experience and achievements against the requirements and the executive capabilities stated in the position description.
To apply – please click on ‘APPLY NOW’ and using reference ACTcyb0923 and address your cover letter and resume to Alice Silver or David Baber, of Fisher Leadership, or call 1300 347 437 for further information.Download candidate information