Executive Deputy Principal
- Strong educational leadership and presence
- Highly developed communication and intrapersonal skills
- Inspired to deliver whole school success
Peninsula Grammar seeks to appoint an exceptional and inclusive educator and leader to the position of Executive Deputy Principal. Through embracing the philosophy of the school and applying their sound leadership experience, the Executive Deputy Principal will continue building a legacy of inspiring student and teaching excellence for future generations.
Reporting to the Principal, and working alongside a driven and dynamic Executive Team, the Executive Deputy Principal will be responsible for:
- the daily leadership and management of the school
- driving quality educational outcomes and academic practices
- delivering effective, contemporary teaching and learning strategies and programs
- overseeing the management and welfare of students
- developing a positive and strong school community
- leading and supervise the professional development of staff
- promoting the values of the school and enhance its standing and reputation in the community.
Candidates are expected to be a strong cultural fit to the school, have impeccable stakeholder engagement experience, naturally exude confidence through capability, and be progressive in their professional thought development, actions and manner.
A 40 minute drive from Melbourne, Peninsula Grammar is a leading K-12 independent coeducational school located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula across 80 acres of natural bushland and manicured sporting fields.
As a leader in the field of Positive Education, it has an outstanding reputation for valuing the uniqueness of every student through offering a world-class educational experience.
With a strong history of academic, sport, performing arts and music achievement, Peninsula Grammar has invested in the highest quality teaching, exceptional buildings and learning spaces, applies innovative approaches to learning and delivers a broad VCE program. Their extensive academic and co-curricular offering provides every student the space and opportunity to find their passion to be inspired in their learning and growth.
To apply – Click on ‘APPLY NOW’ using reference PENedp0822 address your cover letter and resume to Liam King of Fisher Leadership, or call 1300 347 437 for further information.