Executive Director, Corporate Services
- Member of the executive leadership team
- Contribute to long term impact in community
- Support dedicated staff and build capability
The Executive Director, Corporate Services (DCS) will operate as a member of the Mallee District Aboriginal Services (MDAS) Executive team overseeing all operational Corporate Services areas that include Human Resources; Financial Services; Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Systems; Information Management; Asset, Property, Contract and Fleet Management; Farm Management; and Quality, Risk, Compliance and Governance Management.
They will be responsible for:
- overseeing the delivery of Corporate Services functions within the scope of control that ensures MDAS’ probity, transparency and accountability.
- the sound financial position of MDAS and for ensuring governance obligations are met.
- working collaboratively with all areas of MDAS, Board Directors, community members, funding bodies, relevant external agencies and Government Departments.
- contributing to the long term strategic and financial direction of MDAS.
- collaborating with the CEO in setting and driving the organisational vision, operational strategy and resource needs, and leading subsequent business planning activities across MDAS.
- Evolving policies that promote MDAS culture and vision.
Mallee District Aboriginal Services began in the early 1980s as the Sunraysia District Aboriginal Corporation, a project that began with two workers from a single, shared office. It later became Mildura Aboriginal Corporation, and in 2013 became Mallee District Aboriginal Services (MDAS), encompassing offices in Swan Hill and Kerang. MDAS is now recognised as an organisation that is a leader in Koori services, delivering innovative, holistic, person-centred programs.
More than 200 MDAS staff in Mildura, Swan Hill and Kerang now provide services for a potential client population of nearly 5000 people in NSW and Victoria.
Applications close: Monday, 3 October 2022
To apply – click on ‘Apply now’ button below, clearly quoting reference code MDAdcs0522, submitting a targeted cover letter along with your current CV. For further information please call Kate Wheeler of Fisher Leadership on +61 1300 347 437.Download candidate information