Interim Chief Operating Officer
- Commencing as a 6-month interim opportunity
- Designing and implementing business operations
- Work with an innovative, high energy digitally proficient team
Our client is an online business network for a new generation of procurement professionals. It’s a hub for them to advance their career, develop skills and expand their professional network. The network bridges the gap between networking, thought leadership and technical information – no other online platform can do all three.
As Interim Chief Operating Officer, you will have overall responsibility for the design and implementation of the operations plan for the organisation. You will deliver the plan and work with the teams to identify and resolve operational inefficiencies across the business.
The COO role is a key member of the executive management team, reporting only to the Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, be technologically savvy, have excellent people skills, and strong business acumen.
You may have gained your experience and expertise in a commercial fast paced environment (e.g. professional services, creative agencies and other corporate sectors). You will be excited by the opportunity to further build your capability by working with a focussed, innovative organisation and team.
You’ll almost certainly have:
- Strong management experience in executive operational roles
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure, MS Office and project management tool Monday.com
- Skilled in embedding best practices that are repeatable, co-ordinated and can work across the whole business
- Adept at driving operational procedures and reporting systems
- Ability to establish a high-performance culture via onboarding processes and quarterly reviews
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business operations
This is a 6-month opportunity with a start date in the third week of February (or earlier)
To apply – please click on ‘APPLY NOW’ using reference OURico0223, addressing your brief cover letter and resume to Tania Robinson of Gig Executive, or call +61 1300 347 437 for further information.