Interim HR/People and Culture Business Partner
- 3-6 month contract opportunity
- Able to start immediately and deliver on key People & Culture (P&C) initiatives
- Work flexibly in a value – driven, high performance environment
We are seeking expressions of interest for Senior People and Culture Business Partners for a current role. There is also a strong likelihood for further similar interim opportunities. The ideal candidate will provide generalist P&C support to the organisation’s leaders and employees, have strong expertise in Employee and Industrial relations and lead key P&C projects and initiatives.
The successful candidate will:
- be immediately availability or ability to start within in one – two weeks.
- be able to get up to speed quickly and hit the ground running in a complex, fast paced environment.
- have 8-10 years of experience in an HR Generalist role within the government or aligned sector including Health, Education or a regulatory environment.
- have strong working knowledge of Employee relations and local industrial regulations, along with liaising with union representatives and an understanding of the Fair Work Commission processes.
- deliver on key projects – conducting reviews and gap analysis of legacy projects and ensuring all compliance procedures are met.
- have a proven solutions-focused approach, with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate pragmatic, and commercially astute solutions.
- experience working in interim/contract roles is strongly preferred.
For more information, please contact Tania Robinson, Consultant, Gig Executive at email@example.com
Tuesday, 28 February 2023 at 10.00 am
To apply – click on ‘APPLY NOW’ using reference OURipc0223, addressing your brief cover letter and resume to Tania Robinson of Gig Executive, or call +61 1300 347 437 for further information.