Manager Community Partnerships
- Critical high-profile role in vibrant rural community
- Drive community development and customer service
- Join a passionate and committed values-based team
About the role
Reporting to the Director Communities, the Manager Community Partnerships will provide visionary and effective leadership to the Community Partnerships Department and strong management support to the Director Communities.
This role will be responsible for managing the Community Development and Customer Service teams and lead the delivery of high-quality community development and programs, community grants, inclusive communities, volunteers, and cultural heritage.
The leadership team has renewed and is seeking a manager to join the organisation who is outcomes focused, gets close to local communities, and offers innovative ways of working.
Managing the Community Development and Customer Service teams the Manager Community Partnerships will;
- Develop and support community activities, programs and events which foster health and wellbeing, social connectedness, create awareness and develop respect between organisations and the community.
- Establish strong and effective partnerships with community groups, volunteers, service providers and other key stakeholders to develop responses to community issues and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key government agencies to help support activity and project funding opportunities.
- Oversee the development and implementation of Council’s policies, procedures, and programs relevant to the Department.
- Promote high standards of customer service and build a culture of positive customer experience through internal and external engagement with key stakeholders.
Campaspe Shire is a vibrant rural community located in northern Victoria in the heart of one of the richest and most diverse agriculture and food processing regions in Victoria.
Best known for its history, natural assets, and relationship with Australia’s iconic Murray River, which winds along the northern boundary with New South Wales, the unique mix of great weather, culture, food and wine, natural assets and events attracts increasing numbers of visitors and residents to the Shire each year.
Campaspe Shire Council is focused on thinking ahead and acting to build liveable communities by connecting and forging partnerships with industry, businesses, community, and government at all levels. Flexible working arrangements available.
Campaspe is situated on land under the traditional custodianship of the Yorta Yorta, Dja Dja Wurrung and Taungurung people.
For more information on the organisation visit: https://www.campaspe.vic.gov.au/Home
To apply – please click on ‘APPLY NOW’ using reference CSCmcp0224, addressing your cover letter and resume to David Baber or Pauline Gates, of Fisher Leadership, or call 1300 347 437 for further information.
Download candidate information