- Well respected and established Brand
- Lead and work with an experienced team in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Established Practices with excellent head office support.
Medical One is an Australian owned, leading provider of health care services, with 13 centres located across Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney. Established over 30 years ago, Medical One centres are fully integrated and services include general practitioners, pathology, pharmacy, physiotherapy, podiatry, dentistry, radiology and visiting specialists. The mission of Medical One is to work together as a energetic committed teams, creating efficient, friendly environments, delivering high quality healthcare.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Practice Manager to work in an environment with a unique level of support from head office while also being entrusted with the responsibility of the day-to-day operations of Medical One’s Elwood or Victoria Gardens Centre. This is fundamentally a role for someone who is driven by service to both customers and colleagues alike. You will be the face of the Medical Centre and the first port of call for Medical Professionals and patients alike. To be successful in the role you will have a penchant for people, a high standard of verbal and written communication, as well as excellent organisational skills and an ability to think on your feet.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing services and support to medical practitioners and doctors;
- Customer service to both doctors and patients;
- Implementing necessary updates when Medicare legislation changes (in conjunction with the operations manager);
- Maintaining appropriate supplies within budget and guidelines;
- Monitoring and maintaining the integrity of confidential patient records;
- Managing practice facilities, including maintenance and repairs;
- General business administration; and
- Managing building security.
To do this you will be able to call on all members of the Medical One Management and Support Team, who a provide high quality infrastructure and business services to allow you to focus on the day to day running of the Elwood or Victoria Garden’s Centre.
Applications close– Sunday 10 July 2022
Further information– click the ‘Download candidate information’ button below and provide your information so the position description can be emailed to your directly.
To apply – please select the ‘Apply Online’ button below, using reference MDOpma0622, addressing your cover letter and resume to Virginia Nettle, or call 1300 347 437 for further information.