Talent Acquisition Advisor
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Melbourne (SVPHM) is a not-for-profit, private Catholic hospital caring for the community for more than 100 years. With over 500 registered beds and more than 1,800 staff across four hospitals located in Fitzroy, East Melbourne, Kew and Werribee, St Vincent’s Private Hospital Melbourne is one of Melbourne’s busiest and biggest acute care hospitals. The major specialities of the hospital include orthopaedics, urology, general surgery, cardiology, obstetrics, gynaecology, reconstructive plastic surgery, ophthalmology, and rehabilitation. Also specialising in ear, nose and throat, oncology and haematology.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a challenging and rewarding environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for first-line support to both internal and external stakeholders, in all facets of recruitment and selection, including recruitment support activities, such as attraction, advertising, contracts and administration and projects. The Talent Acquisition Advisor will provide support to managers and employees with processing the onboarding including compliance and off-boarding of all employees within our HRIS (Workday). In addition, they will also manage the processing of all variations and changes to employment arrangements. This role will be based in the hospital’s Fitzroy offices.
- Recruitment experience working within large and complex environments with exposure to high volume recruitment
- A sense of urgency and dedication to complete processes within strict timeframes to a high standard of quality
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work in complex and evolving environments
- A deep understanding of recruitment and selection systems and processes
- Knowledge of employment Legislation & industrial instruments including interpretation of multiple awards and enterprise agreements
- Advanced MS Office skills: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Experience with social networking and utilising social platforms to engage candidates
- Possess a collaborative and inclusive working style
- Experience using HRIS such as Workday or similar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels across the business
WHY WORK FOR SVPHM
Join an organisation where we Serve Something Greater, See Something Greater, and Strive for Something Greater!
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Melbourne values their staff and offer professional advancement in a respectful, collaborative and learning environment. With attractive working conditions and policies that support work/life balance, including flexible work options, discounted gym memberships, the option to purchase additional leave, staff discounts for hospital admissions and salary packaging, you will be part of a high performing team in a workplace where relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.
If you are looking for a role in a true values-based organisation where you can make a significant impact, please click on ‘Apply Now’ and upload your CV and a brief cover letter, using reference SVPtta0721 or contact Sharyn Gowans at Fisher Leadership on +61 1300 347 437 for further information.