Talent Solutions Associate – Interim Recruitment
- Flexible work from home policy
- Opportunities to learn from all areas of the business
- Fun and rewarding team environment
We are looking for an experienced Talent Solutions Associate to join our interim solutions team. With recruitment experience and a background working in a high-growth organisation, you will have exemplary stakeholder management and relationship-building skills. If you are passionate about the future of work and innovative talent solution building, this fast-paced environment could be the perfect fit.
This position sits within the Gig Executive Business, Fisher Leadership’s interim executive recruitment team, reporting to the Manager Talent Solutions in a fast-growing team.
More specifically you will be accountable for:
- Interim candidate research and sourcing
- Candidate management
- Project planning and management relating to interim recruitment assignments
- Assignment interviewing and referencing for interim recruitment assignments (after first 6 months of tenure)
- Meeting an agreed target of completed work, which includes research, sourcing, executing in Year One
- Report writing, candidate reports, reference reports, and all related documentation
- Database input and administration relating to interim assignments in line with Fisher Leadership’s processes
- Participating in client marketing events and business development activities that can sometimes be out of hours
- Developing and building key client relationships at senior and mid-levels
- Supporting and where possible, recognising business opportunities across the firm
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in an executive search/recruitment environment or relevant executive role, delivering end-to-end recruitment services for junior to mid-tier roles
- Proven candidate and client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at senior levels
- Primary and secondary research skills
- Relevant professional networks
- A high degree of competence in office information management
- High level of digital literacy, including Microsoft Office, social media, and the Internet
- Strong database entry and database management skills
- High level of competence in report writing and oral delivery
- Background in business research, media analysis, or people services desirable
- Organisational Psychology, Human Resource Management, or relevant tertiary degree highly desirable
- Personable team player
- Detailed and organised
- Client service driven
- Open-minded to solving problems with alternate solutions
- Self-initiative and motivation
- Sense of urgency and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain unphased in times of pressure
- Integrity to work with highly confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability to change direction quickly when necessary
- Total commitment to client and candidate service excellence.
Fisher Leadership is Australia and New Zealand’s leading Executive Talent Search and Advisory specialist. At Fisher Leadership, we believe the way people want to connect to work is changing. And importantly, the way organisations need to connect to talent is changing faster.
To apply please include your CV and a cover letter addressing your background against the experience and key attributes required.
Applications close on 28 May 2021
To find out more – contact us on 1300 347 437 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org using reference code OURita0521.