Accounts Officer – Part time position
The Accounts Officer will be a key member of the shared services team and will be responsible for finance functions including client invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and assisting with general accounting.
Skills and Experience
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Ability to handle conflicting deadlines and ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail and a high volume of transactions
- High degree of accuracy and numeracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience as an accounts officer or bookkeeper
- Demonstrated experience with MYOB and Microsoft Excel
- Must have full working rights for Australia
Fisher Leadership is Australia and New Zealand’s leading Executive Search and Advisory specialists across the social impact sectors. At Fisher Leadership, we believe the way people want to connect to work is changing. And importantly, the way organisations need to connect to talent is changing faster.
Curating the right mix of diverse leaders around the decision-making tables of the future is critical. Diversity generates better debate, better risk management, better strategy and better outcomes. Over 20 years, we have significantly impacted gender and cultural diversity at senior levels. Our responsibility now lies in arming leadership teams with cognitive diversity, or diversity of thought.
To apply – please click on ‘APPLY NOW’ using reference FLPacc0821, providing a cover letter and CV outlining your experience.