- Major business transformation agenda
- Flexible working arrangements
- 2-year contract
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Lower Murray Water (LMW) operates along the Murray River, from Kerang to the South Australian border, in the municipalities of Gannawarra, Swan Hill and Mildura. LMW provides this extensive region with urban water and sewerage treatment, supply and disposal; river quality water for stock and irrigation; and collection and disposal of subsurface irrigation drainage. A primary goal is to contribute to the economic, social and cultural development of our region and its many communities with environmentally responsible and sustainable water management.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly skilled and experienced Program Director to lead and oversee the Business Transformation Program (BTP). The Program Director will lead several interdependent workstreams and blended teams (e.g., external system integrators and internal staff), and ensure all parties deliver results in line with LMW’s Business Transformation strategy. The BTP is a 10-year program comprising two Horizons.
ABOUT THE ROLE
LMW is undertaking a significant business transformation to deliver capability and performance improvements across a range of front, middle and back-office functions. The Business Transformation Program (BTP) – Horizon One, will focus on delivering project workstreams through effective governance, people capabilities and strategic partnerships. The role will be responsible for the delivery of Horizon One of the BTP with the potential to expand the implementation of Horizon Two, pending appropriate approvals.
As Program Director, you will advocate the value this program will create for staff, LMW customers and the community. The Program Director will also drive performance and continuous improvement outcomes in the teams, tracking the benefit of the Business Transformation Program, ensuring all parties deliver projects and results within agreed quality standards, budget, and timeframes.
- Extensive experience in leading or overseeing the delivery of large-scale organisational transformation programs and projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer experience, process improvement and digital technology.
- Demonstrated applied understanding of theory and practice of promoting business-led transformation, customer experience, digital, innovation, and change in complex organisations.
- A proven transformative leader with demonstrated capability to excel in such an engagement.
- Advanced leadership skills, including driving performance, collaboration and continuous improvement, providing people change and program leadership.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Highly developed negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to connect in an operational environment.
WHY WORK FOR LOWER MURRAY WATER
Join an organisation whose core values and strategic vision is centred around meeting the present and future needs of the community by providing reliable, sustainable and secure water services.
Lower Murray Water is an equal opportunity employer that values their team members and offers professional advancement in a respectful, collaborative and learning environment. You will be part of a high-performing team in a workplace where relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.
If you are looking for a role in a truly values-based organisation where you can make a significant impact, please upload your CV and a brief cover letter, using reference LMWtpd0721 or contact Sharyn Gowans on +61 1300 347 437 for further information. We will be accepting applications until Sunday, August 22 and expect to begin interviews shortly after.